19 mei 2017 / / Reacties uitgeschakeld voor Privacy
We honour our privacy. And your’s.
Currently we only collect anonymous broad usage information and/or geographical user data that derive from usage of this website and our software.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Permissions on Phones and Tablets
The below permissions are required to store content on your phone for offline usage:
•read the contents of your USB storage
•modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
•read the contents of your USB / SD storage
•modify or delete the contents of your USB / SD storage
•receive data from Internet
•view network connections
•full network access
•run at startup
•prevent device from sleeping
Smart2VR apps use the OneSignal Mobile SDK to send push notifications to your device.
Information Collected About End Users by the OneSignal Mobile SDKs:
– When permitted by the operating system, OneSignal may check to see if the device has specific applications installed, based on a limited list, for purposes that include attribution, relevancy of ads, and relevancy of notifications related to those applications.
– Purchases made within an app.
– Information about End User’s transactions and interactions with apps and websites
– Mobile advertising identifiers, such as iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs (“Mobile IDs”). These Mobile IDs may be associated with other Information, including with Data Segments.
– Precise Location information, generally an End User’s lat/long data (i.e., GPS-level data) or WiFi information, which we may associate with Mobile IDs, and which may be collected whether or not an app is in use.
– Email address, which we may (in our discretion) hash or otherwise deidentify.
– IP address as well as system configuration information
– Information associated with or related to devices, such as device type (e.g., mobile, tablet); type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, etc.); language setting; time zone; and network status type (such as WiFi).
As noted above, we refer to all of the above collectively as the “SDK Information .”
version 1.2 2019-11-05